Friday, September 3, 2010

Such a long reprieve

It's been quite a while since I've made any attempt at writing a blog post that I felt it necessary to prove that I was still able to do it. Even now, after I've been staring at this empty space for the better part of half an hour, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the "blogging" type. Regardless of that though, I've made a commitment to myself in some bizarre fashion that I must adhere to.

As such, recently with my sudden change of address and future plans, I've decided to take this little project of mine and alter it's content and purpose to somewhat suit my new state of mind. I've wanted to take this concept past just the form of blogging and possibly stretch it out into the world of a podcast for several reasons. The main of course being the fact that while I'm "trapped" here I need some form of outlet to release my creative mind.

I've begun taking steps towards advancing myself as a writer, rather than just garnishing aspirations and dreams in the back of mind. I'm currently working on a short story that I hope to have published by the years end, as well as work on a play that I might actually try and get performed, provided my family never sees it.

I do apologize for such a long reprieve, I've been trying to get myself into order, but that's proven to be harder and harder. Hopefully things change quickly, and I can begin with something stupendous to put my name to.

No comments:

Post a Comment